Sunday, October 25, 2015

Improving: Shop Update 4

Pumpkin Hats
Pumpkin Hats


THIS WEEK AT THE ETSY SHOP

The Look
Have you noticed?  I have a yellow banner hanging over my shop now!  

Thanksgiving
Thursday Nov. 12th is the last day to order to be sure to have your item in time for Thanksgiving.

Themes
I have a new item design for the Winter Theme in the works!

Items
I now have around 140 items available for you to choose from!  Recently added football hats.

Shipping Time
Expected processing and shipping times are listed under shipping & polices.  There is a tab in the item view under the picture you can click!

Did You Know?
My shop's home page has a search.  You can enter what you are looking for to see if my shop has it.

Share and Tell
Please help me get the word out!  Write a review of service on Etsy.  "Like" my Etsy store.  "Share"  or "Google +" this blog post.  Hand out a business card if you have one.  Hop on over to Facebook and "Like" my page there.

THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING LILPHANIE'S LINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments related to the blog post content. Thank you!