Sunday, October 11, 2015

Setting Up: Shop Update 2


THIS WEEK AT THE ETSY SHOP

Sale
I have made my first sale!  Now I know how that part of Etsy works.  Yay!!

Halloween
If you wish to have your item in time for Halloween, please place your order by Sunday Oct. 18th.

Sections
I have added three new sections: sports, characters and design.  Under sports you will find sports related items.  Right now I have sailboat and baseball hats there.  I have moved my Football items from the Fall to Sports section.  Under characters, you will find character inspired items.  Right now, I have turtle hats.  The design theme is for stripes, lacy items and other items that don't fit under another theme.

Items
I now have over 100 items available for you to choose from!  Recently added items to Winter theme.

PayPal
I hear you do not need a PayPal account to use PayPal checkout.  You can use your credit card as a PayPal guest.

Share and Tell
Please help me get the word out!  Write a review of service on Etsy.  "Like" my Etsy store.  "Share"  or "Google +" this blog post.  Hand out a business card if you have one.

THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING LILPHANIE'S LINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments related to the blog post content. Thank you!