Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Setting Up: Shop Update 1


 Well, it has been a week since I have opened my Etsy Shop.  I am having fun finding my way around Etsy, adding items, and checking Shop stats.   As well as browsing other shops!  I hope you are having just as much fun checking out what I have to offer.  Since I have opened, I have added to my policy and about pages.  I now have 37 hand crocheted items available ranging from blankets and baskets to hats and bags!  Everyone is sure to find something they like.  I have divided my shop into sections:  Fall Theme, Winter Theme, Spring Theme, Summer Theme and Animal Theme.  You will find these in the left hand column of my Shop's page.  If you are looking for something with flowers or a bunny for example, you can click on the Spring Theme and browse such items.  If you haven't visited my shop, please do stop by!  Don't forget to share and tell your family and friends about me. I have more items to come! Thank you for choosing LiLphanie's Line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments related to the blog post content. Thank you!