Sunday, October 18, 2015

October Sales: Shop Update 3




THIS WEEK AT THE ETSY SHOP

Sale
I've reached my sale goal for October!  I had set it at 5 and I received that many orders in about 2 weeks.  Thank you!

Halloween
Sunday Oct. 18th is the last day to order to be sure to have your item in time for Halloween.

Made to Order and Variations
I am testing out Made to Order and Variations in Etsy.  Currently my Bee Hat, Minion Inspired Hat and Stars and Stripes Hat are set at Made to Order!

Items
I now have around 130 items available for you to choose from!  Recently added items to Design Theme.

Shipping Prices
I have adjusted shipping prices to more accurately reflect the cost of packaging and postage.

Share and Tell
Please help me get the word out!  Write a review of service on Etsy.  "Like" my Etsy store.  "Share"  or "Google +" this blog post.  Hand out a business card if you have one.

THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING LILPHANIE'S LINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments related to the blog post content. Thank you!