Sunday, November 1, 2015

One Month Etsy Anniversary: Shop Update 5




THIS WEEK AT THE ETSY SHOP

The Look
My packaging now comes with a yellow shipping label!  I hope this helps you identify the package as coming from LiLphanie's Line.

One Month
Can you believe it!?  LiLphanie's Line has been open for a month!  It has been and continues to be a fun learning experience.  Thank you to all! 

Thanksgiving
Thursday Nov. 12th is the last day to order to be sure to have your item in time for Thanksgiving.

Themes
I have moved the Clover Hats to Spring Theme which goes from March to May. 

Items
I now have nearly 160 items available for you to choose from!  Recently added green Clover Cupcake Hats.  To keep up to date, "like" my Facebook Page I have a new item design in the works for the Winter Theme!

Shipping Time
Expected processing and shipping times are listed under shipping & polices.  There is a tab in the item view under the picture you can click!

Did You Know?
My shop's home page has a search.  You can enter what you are looking for to see if my shop has it.

Share and Tell
Please help me get the word out!  Write a review of service on Etsy.  "Like" my Etsy store.  "Share"  or "Google +" this blog post.  Hand out a business card if you have one. 

THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING LILPHANIE'S LINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments related to the blog post content. Thank you!