Sunday, December 27, 2015

Christmas: Shop Update 8





 THIS WEEK AT THE ETSY SHOP

Current News
Get the current news, thoughts and comments.  You can find me on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, and Twitter!  Links are on the left of the page.

Christmas

This sure has been some crazy weather, hasn't it? I miss having a white Christmas and a chill in the air.  It is all rain here right now.  I hope you all had a wonderful and safe Christmas with family and friends!  

Valentine's Day
I know you are thinking: What, Valentine's Day?  I have barely gotten rested up from Christmas!  I just wanted to give you a heads up the orders for Valentine's Day should be placed by February 2nd.

Items
I have recently added a few new character hats:  Sponge Bob Inspired, Spiderman Inspired, and Batman Inspired.  You can find them in the Character Theme section.

Payment Options
Great news for those of you who do not have PayPal!  I am trying out new payment options:  money order and check.  I will see how smooth these transactions go and see if I want to keep them. 

It Doesn't hurt to Ask
Unsure about an item?  Send me a message on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Etsy, or leave a comment on here.  Don't forget to check out my reviews on Etsy or comments on Facebook.

Share and Tell
Please help me get the word out!  Write a review of service on Etsy.  "Like" my Etsy store.  "Share"  or "Google +" this blog post.  Hand out a business card if you have one. 

THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING LILPHANIE'S LINE!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments related to the blog post content. Thank you!