Tuesday, September 27, 2011

LiLphanie's Line at St. Al's Fall Festival

   I am excited, and busy crocheting and tucking under loose ends.   I'm preparing for the second public event for my crocheted items.  If you are in the East Liverpool OH area October 16th, stop by and check out our craft and food tables.  Here are some of my items you will see from 12-5pm at  St. Aloysius School:

1. Baby Blankets - $10.00


2. Scarves/ Wraps - $3.00



3.  Tote Bags - $7.00



4. Draw String Bags - $7.00


1 comment:

  1. Looks great! Don't under price your talent! I'd spend at least $15 on a handbag like that and $20 on a blanket and $5-$7 on a scarf/wrap. You can always lower the price while you are there. Have you tried etsy.com? you might get some competition price comparisons.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep comments related to the blog post content. Thank you!