Thursday, September 22, 2011

Crochet Baby Blankets

    Lately, I have been concentrating my crocheting creativity on baby blankets.  I hadn't made a proper baby blanket using baby yarn until August.  I decided that I enjoy working with baby yarn. This is my first baby yarn blanket using a size F hook, Bernat yarn in Mint, Chiffon Print, Pale Blue, Soft Lilac, and  99 Granny Squares to Crochet  by Leisure Arts pattern #21.


    My first thought was to crochet a baby blanket a week.  I like crocheting many of the same kind of item continuously.  I soon learned that this required about 5 hours of crocheting a day.  I didn't mind this one bit, however, my wrist did.  SO now I'm thinking a baby blanket every 10 days is more doable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments related to the blog post content. Thank you!