Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Christmas in July Arts and Crafts Show Review

   
LiLphanie's Line Craft Show Table
LiLphanie's Line table: booth set up day.

 

I hope you enjoyed Our Lady of the Cove's 

Christmas in July Arts and Crafts Show as much as I did! 


     Craft shows remind me of Christmas. There is a feeling of togetherness; a sense of joyful anticipation in the air.  And what is Christmas without friends and yummy food? This craft show had both! I met some new friendly faces and caught up with some familiar ones. I had the opportunity to chat with another vendor over a delicious chicken salad lunch. The tea room was festively decorated in red, green and white. The volunteers were all wonderfully nice. Thank you so much to those who took time out of their schedules to set up this event!
     I hope this joyfulness was passed on to all the shoppers. Were you one of the lucky ones to win a door prize? I donated a gray hat with wine colored trim for a door prize - I hope the winner loves it! I hope the secret Santa's in the crowd were able to find that perfect gift! Most of all, thank you to those who stopped by my booth. You made my day!
     My first craft show of the season has come and gone. It is always good to get the first one under my belt.  As I said in my last post, craft shows are very inspiring places to be. Now I have some new tools in my belt for the next one. If you were not able to attend this year, keep your eyes open for next year's event.

Shop LiLphanie's Line for fun holiday hats and accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments related to the blog post content. Thank you!