Monday, February 3, 2014

A Keyhole Discovery: Crochet Scarf

Crochet-keyhole-scarf
Daisy Keyhole Scarf
    Ah!  So many things to crochet and stitches and colors and textures of yarn!  My latest discovery is the keyhole.  So far I have made a somewhat dressy scarf with the new pattern.  You can see it at LiLphanie's Line Facebook Page.  This might be the year of the keyhole scarf/ wrap instead of hats.  Don't get me wrong, I love making hats, but it is nice to switch to something different.  I personally love the keyhole scarf.  It is less bulky than a regular scarf, especially if I use soft yarn.  Plus, you don't have to wind it around your neck and nearly choke yourself!  You simply pull the one end through the other end.  Then your neck and the rest of you are on their way to being warm.  The other two items I have in my mind to make are a keyhole wrap and a keyhole headscarf.  Browse all the scarves in my shop, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments related to the blog post content. Thank you!