Thursday, November 10, 2011

Holly Scarf

In continuing on with the Christmas spirit (yes, I know it's not even Thanksgiving Day yet) I have moved on from snowflake scarves to what I call a Holly Scarf.  It consists of the V stitch and along with the colors, it reminded me of Holly.  Don't worry though, it is not scratchy, it is made out of Red Heart Super Soft yarn!  While crocheting this lovely piece scents of the holiday such as pine and cookies wafted through my mind.  As you wrap this scarf around you, may you be wrapped in sweet memories and the joy of the season!  Click on LiLphanie's Line Facebook Page in the links to order yours today.

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I love the baby blankets, you are very talented. I wish I could crochet it is on my bucket list. One Day. Have enjoyed my visit and look see around your blog. Thanks for having me. I will follow on my way out so I know the path back to your door and hope you will make your way to my place soon and do the same. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete

Please keep comments related to the blog post content. Thank you!